|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 11.2020 Position Name : Maintenance Engineering Section Head Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 29 November 2020
- Job Responsibilities
Coordinate every section of maintenance to ensure the maintenance activities are based on a defined company plan to achieve the company's objective.
- Review yearly budget and plan for the Engineering section of maintenance activities effectively to achieve the company's target to get high availability and safe working implementation.
- Lead and control Engineering section activities according to the maintenance management system that has been set and in accordance with the aspects of compliance, safety, environmental health, and quality, and productivity.
- Make a comprehensive, effective, and efficient budget for the Engineering Maintenance section to ensure the maintenance plan is well implemented
- Analyze the inspection and testing results on the mechanical/electrical / I&C system and define the corrective steps for the maintenance of equipment.
- Make sure preventative maintenance in a timely manner is conducted according to the Equipment standard in order to ensure the equipment performance is related to the maintenance plan.
- Make Power Plant trouble report to make sure the trouble can be handled properly by each maintenance section in order to support the continuity of Power Plant Operation
- Evaluate the Engineering Maintenance activity such as planning, work method, work equipment, personnel, material/ spare part, overtime as well as the cost to increase the achievement of work effectivity and efficiency.
- Organize and control engineering maintenance activities such as outage planning, engineering, and stewardship of plant facilities and develop cost-effective programs and maintain a budget to maximize the safe, efficient, and economical Power Plant operation.
- Carry out the QHSE system policy in maintenance activities to support the achievement of company goals and objectives.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as Maintenance Senior Engineer position in power plant industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation will be advantage.
- Good communication skill, leadership and managerial skill in supervisory level
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan