|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 23.04.2020 Position Name : Maintenance Civil Engineer Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2020
- Job Responsibilities
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations of any improvement and establish reference points, grades, and elevations.
- Develop design solutions using analytical techniques.
- Produce quality reports when relevant such as site inspection reports.
- Prepare budget for materials, equipment, or labor to determine civil project feasibility.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs at Plant.
Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, landscaping, water and sewage systems, and waste disposal units. And others miscellaneous Civil works.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Good communication skill
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operations and maintenance will be advantage
- Having coal fired power plant technical competency certifications are preferable
- Good command in English both verbal and written are preferable
- Willing to be located at Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan