|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 23.04.2020 Position Name : Maintenance I&c Engineer Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 July 2020
- Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the equipment to inspect and test, the work equipment are well functioned and can be used to get the optimum working result.
- Ensure the I &C Maintenance plan, budget, SOP, MI and potential risk are well understanded for technician to minimize the danger potential and the damage/ loss.
- Conduct and report the preventive maintenance work in timely manner to ensure the continuity of Power Plant operation.
- Coordinate the Technician on daily maintenance activities to ensure the activities is according to maintenance plan and applicable standard.
- Conduct the Logic upload and modification on Display Control System and instrument & control equipment in accordance with equipment standard and Power Plant need to ensure the accuracy of Power plant operation.
Conduct the I&C maintenance activities, testing and equipment inspection in routine basis to ensure the power plant is operated smoothly and safely
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same or related position in coal fired power plant or other similar industry
- Good communication skill
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operations and maintenance will be advantage
- Having coal fired power plant technical competency certifications are preferable
- Good command in English both verbal and written are preferable
- Willing to be located at Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan