|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Marketing Administration Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 09 August 2019
- Job Responsibilities
- To input shipping data in the company database system and ensure that entered data is in accordance with the schedule of line up vessels/barges, terms and conditions of the sales contract or the L/C terms.
- To prepare pre-shipment documentation.
- To follow up quality results and ensure the analysis results and required COA.
- To prepare a commercial invoice and calculate penalty/bonus quality adjustments and ensure the calculation in the correct order as per the sales contract or L/C terms and conditions.
- To prepare laytime calculation demurrage/despatch barge/vessel as per the sales contract terms and conditions (FOB vessel) and follow up with the barge/vessel owners for CIF barge/vessel including preparing the relevant debit/credit note for the payment demurrage/despatch vessel.
- To email the shipping documents and invoice to customers prior to the vessel arrival at port discharging for clearance and discharging permit purposes.
- To prepare a monthly report of coal shipments in a timely manner and accurate to ensure the availability of report to be submitted to management and related parties.
To execute work schedule in preparing shipping documentation (from A-Z process) according to the forecast line up of vessels/barges and ensure that all shipping documentation for the domestic & export shipments are compleated in a timely manner and comply with the term and conditions in the sales contract and the L/C terms.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Management / Engineering / Technical Industries with min GPA of 3.0
- Have min 2-3 years working experience as Shipping Staff
- Good competencies in Shipping & Office administrations, Expedition Management, Database Mangement, and Cash Flow Management
- Good command in English is a must