|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Finance & Accounting Project Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
Prepare and analyze financial data and information required by superiors and prepare the initial template of financial modeling related to the project to be run by the company in order to support the achievement of the company's project.
- Gathering background information, business flow, related parties, and identifying important assumptions in both general assumptions and specific assumptions as well as comparative data required in project analysis as a basis for making financial models.
- Prepare paper work in the form of financial modeling of the project in accordance with the needs of the project to be analyzed. As an initial template financial model.
- Prepare company data and information (eg, financial, operations, and other required information) on a regular and timely basis and coordinate it as an update related to company performance to shareholders.
- Coordinate with department of Budgeting & Reporting and other related departments to collect data and information related to company performance needed in preparation of material to be presented by Finance Director to Lenders.
- Prepare presentation materials and company performance reports to be reviewed by supervisor before presented by Finance Director to Lenders as a form of corporate responsibility.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with min GPA 3.00
- Have at least 2 years experience as Finance / Accounting / Business Analyst
- Strong competencies in Financial Analysis, Business Process, and Financial Modelling
- Detail oriented and have good communication skill
- Good command in English, both oral and written