|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Domestic Marketing Contract & Compliance Section Head Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 4 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
To ensure the accurate and timely issuance of Term Sheets and Coal Sales Agreements in accordance with the prevailing internal and external regulations and to ensure that all supporting documents are well managed and are readily accessible.
- To supervise the Marketing Contracts Administration Officer in drafting and reviewing Term Sheets, in coordination with the Responsible Marketing Officer, for the Marketing Director’s review.
- To supervise the Marketing Contracts Administration Officer in drafting Coal Sales Agreements and their supporting documents in coordination with the Responsible Marketing Officer and other Marketing Departments, other internal Departments and customers to ensure the Coal Sales Agreement are in line with the prevailing internal and external regulations regulations .
- To ensure the accurate and timely drafting of other Marketing Agreements such as Contracts of Affreightment, Stevedoring Agreements etc, in line with the prevailing internal and external regulation by coordinating with the related Marketing Department
- To submit and discuss with Adaro’s Legal Counsel, the drafts of Coal Sales Agreements, Addendums, and other documents that are being produced by the Marketing Contracts & Compliance Department, including following up Adaro Legal Counsel’s recommendations.
- To develop and maintain a daily, weekly and monthly reporting system regarding the status of Contracts Sales Agreements, Addendums, and other documents that are being drafted and processed through the Marketing Contracts & Compliance Department.
- To provide necessary advice, support and assistance to the Marketing Administration Department and to oversee the preparation of Index Price Calculation sheets, referring to the related CSA and addendums (if any), for invoicing purpose to the customer.
- To ensre that delivery performance reports against the Coal Sales Agreements for domestic sales are provided in an accurate and timely manner, and ensure that the amount delivered is in compliance with the quantity as mentioned on the Coal Sales Agreement.
- Job Requirements
- Min Bachelor Degree in Law / Mining Engineering / Business / Accounting / Finance and other relevant education.
- Have at least min 4 years experience as Contract Officer / Contract Administrator / Coal Operations
- Strong competencies in Managing Legal Documentation, Legal Compliance, Documentation Management, Marketing Management, and Marketing Planning
- Good communication and detail oriented
- Good command in English both oral and written