|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : HR & Ga Department Head Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 10 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- To manageall non-operational support includes the development of Human Resources (HR), public relations (External relations), administration & public services to support the operational needs of the company.
- Develop operational strategies for supporting activities / public services so that optimally can help improve company performance.
- Review and define the system and procedures for each operational support activities in the company, including the management and development of Human Resources, administration / public service and public relations.
- To disseminate the system and operational procedures to each related Section Head.
- Reviewing the company's HR planning to meet operational needs as well as the company's business strategy development & remuneration system enforced in the company.
- Representing the company in handling cases and / or overcoming employment problems and represent the company in meetings with external parties (including government agencies) and / or attend certain events.
- Manage the function of public relations, in giving direction / explanation and / or overcoming obstacles with local community and / or government; or forming corporate image in the eyes of the public.
- Ensure the company meets the requirements and permits required in accordance with applicable regulations also the administrative functions runs well.
- Delivering the overall results of supporting services to the HR Division Head and recommending the development of HR, administrative and / or general service strategies in improving the company's productivity.
- Prepare activity plan and cost requirement of HRGA Department also provide guidance and ensure the management and implementation of resources / man power, including in terms of development and fostering employees / crew
- Provide direction and ensure the programs that have been established so that the company can run on target that has been given
- Responsible and active role in the management and implementation of K3LH in the work environment
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree from all majors
- Have at least 10 years experience, preferably have exposure in coal logistics
- Intermediate competencies in Port Operation Safety, Finance for Non-Finance, Security & Hospitality Management, AK3, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OSHAS 18000, and PFSO (ISPS Code)
- Have strong leadership and managerial skill
- Willing to be placed in Adaro Site, South Kalimantan