|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Civil Engineering Department Head Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 15 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
To plan, coordinate and evaluate all civil engineering projects (land, drainage, road and bridge works, industrial buildings, low-rise buildings) undertaken at Adaro Group to ensure the implementation of any civil engineering project in accordance with the plans and provisions applicable to Adaro Group.
- Make the planning of civil engineering project in accordance with the direction of the boss and project owner so that available work program implementation of civil engineering project as needed.
- Examining design, calculations, technical specifications, data sheets, working drawings, equipment lists, drawing details of shop drawing plans and other technical documents related to civil engineering work made by the implementing contractor to ensure all project planning to be carried out accurately as needed.
- Coordinate and supervise regularly on the implementation of civil engineering projects in the field to ensure compliance with the requirements of time, quality, and cost.
- Ensure materials related to the work of civil engineering projects in the field including their files are in compliance with approved specifications to ensure the quality of project results implemented.
- Analyze and provide problem-solving solutions, inputs, instructions and instructions needed to the contractor so that the work can be completed more quickly and in accordance with the provisions of the contract.
- Provide a progress report report on the implementation of a civil engineering project and compare it with what has been stated in the civil engineering project plan to ensure the implementation of the civil engineering project proceeds according to the established plan.
- Integrate resources in accordance with the positions and schedules that have been made in the planning in order to support the smooth implementation of civil engineering projects implemented.
- Storing all project documents includes detailed drawings of shop drawing plans, project drawings as well as all project administration activities to ensure that all documents related to the implementation of the civil engineering project are fully available.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Have min 15 years total experience
- Advance competencies in Civil Engineering Design (land works, drainage, roads and bridges), Engineering Design - Industrial Building & Low Rise Building (Office, Housing Complex), Construction Methods, Project Management, and Contract Management
- Strong competencies in Project Planning and Controlling and Project Cost Estimation
- Have certification in Road & Bridge Expert and POP
- Strong leadership and communication skills