|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 54/TPI/OM/11-2017 Position Name : Cmms Officer Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 August 2018
- Job Responsibilities
- To monitor the trend of special operating values and operation circumstance in order to detect either shut down each equipment or unit
- To report the abnormal situation and creating action plan
- To monitor and report regularly all Monitoring system including Vibration Monitoring system
Responsible to coordinating and conducting the data input in to CMMS program to control the implementation of Maintenance System as well as to provide the Maintenance activity report to ensure the implementation of maintenance system has been well and optimum conducted.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as CMMS Officer position in power plant industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation & maintenance will be advantage.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan
|Apply Email Print Back|