|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 51/TPI/OM/11-2017 Position Name : I&c Maintenance Engineer Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 2 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 August 2018
- Job Responsibilities
- To ensure the equipment to inspect and test, the work equipment are well functioned and can be used to get the optimum working result.
- To ensure the plan, budget bill, working procedure, electricity document and potential risk are well understanded for technician to minimize the danger potential and the damage/ loss.
- To conduct and reporting the preventive maintenance work (daily, weekly, and mothly)
- Supervising the Tehnician and Support Staff on daily works.
Responsible to conduct the I&C maintenance activities, testing and equipment inspection in routine basis to ensure the power supply goes smoothly and safely.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as I&C Maintenance Engineer position in power plant industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation & maintenance will be advantage.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan
|Apply Email Print Back|