|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 50/TPI/OM/11-2017 Position Name : Electrical Maintenance Engineer Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 3 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 August 2018
- Job Responsibilities
- To ensure the equipment to inspect and test, the work equipment are well functioned and can be used to get the optimum working result.
- To ensure the plan, budget bill, working procedure, electricity document and potential risk are well understanded for technician to minimize the danger potential and the damage/ loss.
- To conduct and reporting the preventive maintenance work (daily, weekly, and mothly)
- Supervising the Tehnician and Support Staff on daily works.
Responsible to conduct the electrical maintenance activities, testing and equipment inspection in routine basis to ensure the power supply goes smoothly and safely.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as Electrical Maintenance Engineer position in power plant industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation & maintenance will be advantage.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan
|Apply Email Print Back|