|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 47/TPI/OM/11-2017 Position Name : Electrical Maintenance Senior Engineer Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 10 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 August 2018
- Job Responsibilities
- To make yearly plan for maintenance activities on electrical effectly to achieve company's target to get the high availability and safe working implementation to human, equiment and environment.
- To make comprehensive, effective, and efficient budget to support the implementation of maintenance plan.
- To monitor the maintenance target achievement on electrical to support the company target achievement.
- Analyze the inspection and testing result on electrical system and to define the corrective steps for the mechanical equipments.
- To evaluate the maintenance activity includes planning, work method, work equipments, personnel, material/ spare part, overtime as well as the cost to increase the achievement of work effectivity and efficiency.
- To make the report of work result, obstacles and system trouble on electrical equipments as well as activity equipment to the Manager for further planning consideration.
Responsible to oversee the maintenance on electrical sections equipments in power plant to support the company target with the implementation of working procedure.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as Electrical Maintenance Senior Engineer position in power plant industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation & maintenance will be advantage.
- Good communication skill, leadership and managerial skill in supervisory level
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan