|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 46/TPI/OM/11-2017 Position Name : Mechanical Maintenance Senior Engineer Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 10 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 August 2018
- Job Responsibilities
Responsible to overseeing the mechanical maintenance activities in power plant to support the company target with the implementation of working procedures.
- To make yearly plan for maintenance activities on mechanical effectly to achieve company's target to get the high availability and safe working implementation to human, equiment and environment.
- To make comprehensive, effective, and efficient budget to support the implementation of maintenance plan.
- To monitor the maintenance target achievement on mechanical to support the company target achievement.
- Analyze the inspection and testing result on mechanical system and to define the corrective steps for the mechanical equipments.
- To evaluate the maintenance activity includes planning, work method, work equipments, personnel, material/ spare part, overtime as well as the cost to increase the achioevement of work effectivity and efficiency.
- To make the report of work result, obstacles and system trouble on mechanical equipments as well as activity equipment to the Manager for further planning consideration.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as Mechanical Maintenance Senior Engineer position in power plant industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation will be advantage.
- Good communication skill, leadership and managerial skill in supervisory level
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan