|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Civil Designer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- Drawing a road planning, grading planning and other infrastructure using Indonesian national standards as well as international standards such as Austroads to fit on demand in the project to be run.
- Drawing a detailed drainage system plan that matches the topography and existing land use conditions.
- Calculates the quantity volume of materials from the design material of the design that has been made as an estimate for the budgeting of the civil engineering projects.
- Review layout / prototype and detail drawings that have been made by Engineering Consultant to ensure that the resulting desaign has been in accordance with the desired specifications.
Drawing design planning related to all civil engineering projects, including drawing of geometric, pavement, road planning, grading, pavement thickness planning, structures and other infrastructure for the purpose of implementing a civil engineering project at Adaro Group.
- Job Requirements
- Diploma 3 / Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with min GPA 3.00
- Have min 3 years experience as Civil Drafter
- Strong competencies in Civil Infrastructure, Project Management, Statistical Analysis & Method
- Strong technical design and & drafting
- Able to use Autocad, Civil 3D, Advance Road Design, or Civilcad/TRIM
- Good knowledge of SNI and Astroads Design Standards and Practices