|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Qhse Officer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 0 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
Provide support and technical assistance to the Division QHSE in running and developing programs for Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) so that all activities at the Division QHSE can run well and smoothly as planned.
- Updating information changes HSE regulations and other requirements relevant for the development of registers HSE regulations in Adaro Group.
- Compile and confirmation documents or related data on program purposes HSE HSE audit conducted by HSE teams in business units within the Adaro Group to ensure compliance with rules and regulations in the field of HSE and other relevant requirements.
- Organizing periodic meetings with the business units within the Adaro Group and preparing the materials or documents related to the meeting to find out information and current issues related to compliance and distribute the results of the meeting to all participants in order to improve the status of compliance within the Adaro Group.
- Collecting data and draft a consolidated report on the HSE compliance status of the business units within the Adaro Group in order to meet HSE regulations and the availability of data to actionable compliance ..
- Participate actively participate in helping the implementation of research and development (R & D) related to HSE and the development of insight and knowledge of the field of HSE in the business units within the Adaro Group.
- Organize training activities, socialization, supervision and audits conducted related to HSE management in the business units within the Adaro Group so that the training activities can run smoothly and that employees understand the company's HSE.
- Reviewing, and perform checks on equipment, labor, occupational health and the working environment in the neighborhood Adaro Energy to ensure the workforce has been working in accordance with the SOP.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good knowledge on Safety & Health Management, Operational Safety, Environmental Management, and Quality Management System Development
- Good interpersonal and team work skills
- Good English is a must