|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Senior Water Treatment Plant (wtp) Engineer Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 10 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
To plan, coordinate and evaluate all water treatment plant projects implemented at the Adaro Group to ensure the implementation of any water treatment plant project in accordance with the plans and provisions applicable in the Adaro Group.
- Make the planning of water treatment plant project in accordance with the direction of the boss and project owner.
- Creating hydraulic concept and analysis of trunk main network (main pipe) and distribution distribution network from WTP / trunk main to network to consumer.
- Examining design, calculation, technical specifications, data sheets, working drawings, equipment lists, drawing details of shop drawing plans and other technical documents related to water treatment plant work made by the implementing contractor to ensure all project planning will be made available accurately as needed.
- Coordinate and supervise regularly on the implementation of water treatment plant project in the field to ensure conformity with the requirements of time, quality, and cost.
- Ensure materials related to the work of the water treatment plant project in the field including the files have been in accordance with approved specifications to ensure the quality of the project results implemented.
- Analyze potential problems that could potentially disrupt the completion and implementation of the water treatment plant project, as well as provide problem solving solutions, inputs, instructions and instructions needed to the contractor so that the work can be completed more quickly and in accordance with the contractual provisions.
- Provide progress report report on the implementation of water treatment plant project and compare with what has been stated in the water treatment plant project plan to ensure the implementation of the water treatment plant project in accordance with the established plan.
- Integrating resources in accordance with the position and schedule that have been made in the planning in order to support the smooth implementation of the water treatment plant project implemented.
- Storing all project documents includes detailed drawings of shop drawing plans, project drawings of as-built drawings and all project administration results to ensure that all documents related to the implementation of the water treatment plant project are fully available.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Min 10 years total experience as Water Treatment Engineer
- Strong competencies in Water Treatment Plant, Construction Methods, Commissioning Systems, Network/Pipe Distribution, and Project Management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command in English both written and oral