|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 42/TPI/EC/10-2017 Position Name : Mechanical Inspector Boiler Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Contract Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 16 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- Monitor EPC contractor’s performance on the power plant’s mechanical works to ensure that construction is done as according to design.
- Identify mechanical design issues during the construction of the power plant and to recommend and coordinate action plans to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Monitor and report EPC contractor’s construction progress for the power plant’s mechanical works to ensure construction are done on schedule and to recommend corrective actions for any mechanical engineering issues.
- Identify potential cost-effective equipment modification that has the potential to improve performance, reliability and safety.
- Control and monitor the implementation of instructions and procedures regarding the engineering and construction of the power plant’s mechanical works from the Mechanical Team Leader and Mechanical Engineering Manager to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design, quality and safety.
- Monitor and control EPC contractor activities regarding the construction of mechanical works for the power plant and to monitor the progress and performance of the EPC contractor to ensure that the power plant’s mechanical works are constructed on schedule and on spec.
- Control HSE performance of EPC contractor to ensure the power plant’s mechanical constructed in a safe manners.
Responsible for monitor and control EPC contractor performance on the construction of the power plant project’s mechanical works to ensure that all construction is done as according to specification, design, schedule and safety requirements.
- Job Requirements
· · Minimum Diploma 3 (D3) majoring in Mechanical Engineering
·Minimum 3 years experience in mechanical engineering project (project construction or plant maintenance) preferably in power plant projects
·Required Competencies : Government Certification on Mechanical Engineering, relevant certification on welding inspection, Construction Methods, Design Engineering
·Good communication skills
Good command in English both oral and written
Willing to be located at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan