|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Performance Support Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 1 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- To apply the safety rules and procedures in Company in accordance with the quality management in the Company to support the safety and smooth operation of Power Plant.
- To monitor and guide all required activities for Performance management task work
- To manage Electricity trading and power supply related work and plant start/stop management work for Power Plant operation.
- To make report, work order, and record the usage of the material(fuel, limestone, sand) in conducting the work to support the continuity of operational and maintenance of Power Plant.
Responsible to support to electricity trading and power supply related work, handling fault occurrence work, emergency reporting and recovery system, development start/stop management work, fuel, limestone, sand management, and performance management tasks.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Have minimum 1 year of experience in the same position from manufacturing or power plant
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Good communication skill
- Willing to be located at Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan