|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 25/TPI/EC/10-2017 Position Name : Chemical Leader Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- To apply the safety rules and procedures in Company in accordance with the quality management in the Company to support the safety and smooth operation of Power Plant.
- To control the operational Power Plant in all circumstances to maintain the availability of Power Plant.
- To monitor and guide all required activities for WT & WWT equipment
- To investigate and to provide the solution arising to the Plant (trouble, abnormal operational condition, danger sign) and provide the solution to be followed up to support the continuity and availability of Power Plant
- To prepare Faults Report from force stage and to prepare and also to review the quality and accuracy of the required information to be reported to Maintenance Department for further corrective action (WT & WWT plant).
- To assist publication of Permit-to-Work and isolation accurately and timely-manner for the continuity and Power Plant maintenance.
- To ensure the accuracy and completeness of Plant Quality Records which has been completed to ensure WT & WWT Plant activity is documented.
- To ensure the achievement of relevant procedures and Work Instructions at Quality Management System during conduct the daily works following Management Standard.
- To make report, work order, and record the usage of the material in conducting the work to support the continuity of operational and maintenance of Power Plant.
Responsible to operation and management of water treatment and waste water treatment facilities, waste treatment and treatment plant operation management, water quality, waste, air management, waste water treatment plant and sewage treatment facility management.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Chemical Engineering
- Have minimum 3 years of experience as Chemical Leader or same area from manufacturing or power plant
- Preferably has broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation.
- Good communication skill, leadership and managerial skill in supervisory level
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be located at Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan