|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 24/TPI/EC/10-2017 Position Name : Operation Performance Leader Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- To apply the safety rules and procedures in Company in accordance with the quality management in the Company to support the safety and smooth operation of Power Plant.
- To manage & control the operational of Power Plant in all circumstances to maintain the availability of Power Plant.
- To monitor and guide all required activities for Performance management task work
- To review and provide the solution arising to the Plant (trouble, abnormal operational condition, danger sign) and provide the solution to be followed up to support the continuity and availability of Power Plant
- To prepare Faults Report from force stage and to prepare and also to review the quality and accuracy of the required information to be reported to Maintenance Department for further corrective action.
- To manage Electricity trading and power supply related work and plant start/stop management work for Power Plant operation.
- To ensure the accuracy and completeness of Plant Quality Records which has been completed to ensure all Power Plant activity is documented.
- To ensure the achievement of relevant procedures and Work Instructions at Quality Management System during conduct the daily works following Management Standard.
- To make report, work order, and record the usage of the material(fuel, limestone, sand) in conducting the work to support the continuity of operational and maintenance of Power Plant.
Responsible to Electricity trading and power supply related work, handling fault occurrence work, emergency reporting and recovery system, development start/stop management work, fuel, limestone, sand management, performance management tasks.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Have minimum 3 years of experience as Operation Performance Leader from manufacturing or power plant
- Preferably has broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation.
- Preferably has good knowledge in Plant Performance (Plant Efficiency, Heat Rate) of coal-fired power plant and applied ASME PTC-46
- Appropriate technical education, several years of experience and detailed knowledge of coal fired power plant process, performance and reliability