|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 40/TPI/EC/10-2017 Position Name : Chemical Staff Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 2 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- To apply the safety rules and procedures in Company in accordance with the quality management in the Company to support the safety and smooth operation of Power Plant.
- To monitor and guide all required activities for WT & WWT equipment
- To prepare Faults Report from force stage and to prepare and also to review the quality and accuracy of the required information to be reported to Maintenance Department for further corrective action (WT & WWT plant).
- To ensure the accuracy and completeness of Plant Quality Records which has been completed to ensure WT & WWT Plant activity is documented.
Responsible to manage water treatment (WT) and waste water treatment (WWT) facilities, Waste treatment and treatment plant operation management, Water quality, waste, air management, Wastewater treatment plant and sewage treatment facility management.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Chemical Engineering
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in the same position from manufacturing or power plant
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Good communication skill
- Willing to be located at Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan