|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 27/TPI/EC/10-2017 Position Name : Switchboard Controller Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 4 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 December 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- To control and monitor the ECMS in power plant operational (boiler, turbine, BOP, and auxiliary power plant) by ECMS control based on approved procedure to reach the production target following health and safety principles.
- To provide the directions of monitoring and technical actions to operational machine to DCS Operator Unit 1 and 2 and Field Operator based on ECMS observation result to monitor panel as well as analyze the abnormality to get the decision which will be doing and also to coordinate with Shift Supervisor to have follow up action in timely manner.
- To monitor and coordinate all the activities which required for Start-Up and Shut Down of the Power Plant equipment to support the continuity of Power Plant operations.
- To identify the dangerous potential during operational Power Plant process and conduct the action based on settled up procedures as well as to report abnormality in the report to be evaluated and followed up accurately and timely manner.
- To respond and control the emergency situation, emergency response such as fire and oil leaks to ensure the worker's safety, plant and environment.
- To report the condition, disturbance findings, and latest update about power plant operations to DCS Officer in Charge in shift in Operator Daily Report in shift / daily log sheets which has been defined for continuity Power Plant operations.
- To coordinate with Maintenance Dept to follow up maintenance requirements findings to support the continuity of Power Plant operations.
- To control, monitoring and operate the power plant operational (Electric Switchgear, MV & LV Breaker), Power Trading Business Management, Efficiency and Performance Management, power Generation Performance Management, Fuel, limestone, sand management.
Responsible to control, monitoring and operate the power plant operational (Electric Switchgear, MV & LV Breaker), Power Trading Business Management, Efficiency and Performance Management, power Generation Performance Management, Fuel, limestone, and sand management.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Have minimum 3 years of experience as Operator in manufacturing or power plant
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Good communication skill
- Willing to be located at Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan