|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Senior Auditor Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 6 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- Implement planning and audit programs to ensure that all processes are running in accordance with the standards of the audit process in the Adaro Group.
- Serve as team leader and perform testing (analysis, observation and verification) in connection with the implementation of the ongoing audit program so that the overall audit quality can be maintained.
- Review the documentation of internal audit work papers prepared by team members and validate the evidence required to ensure the suitability of working papers with applicable SOPs.
- Reviewing audit findings in accordance with predetermined standards to ensure that corrective action can be made on the findings.
- Conducting the opening meeting and closing meeting with the auditee to obtain agreement timetable audit implementation and ensure all audit issues are valid in order to obtain 'agreed action plan' from auditee.
- Conduct and ensure that all 'agreed action plans' have been executed by the Auditee appropriately and in accordance with the recommended improvements made.
To carry out audit tasks on the company with a complex business process, review audit documentation that has been prepared by the Auditor to ensure the management of internal audit functions in the company run in accordance with established ethics and standards.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Engineering, or Information Technology
- Have min 5-6 years' experience as Information Technology Auditor
- Preferably have CISA certification.
- Have strong data analytics and Computer-assisted audit techniques (CAATs) skills.
- Have strong logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communications and presentation skills.
|Apply Email Print Back|