|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 19/TPI/EC/08-2017 Position Name : Recruiter (temporary) Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Contract Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- To conduct overall recruitment and selection activities at Site to fulfill manpower needs based on agreed organization structure to fulfill business needs.
- To coordinate the recruitment program activities at Site to delivers the organization needs.
- To conduct the interview with the applicants to obtain work history, training, education, and job skills.
- To perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using some sources.
- To prepare and maintain the employment records.
- To contact the applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- To screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- To arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangement if necessary.
- To make the regular report for recruitment activities to Hiring Manager and the Management to inform the progress of the recruitment.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum S1 majoring Psychology (Psychologist is preferred)
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position (from Power Plant Construction, Oil & Gas and Heavy Industry)
- Required Competencies : Interviewing Skills, Selection Method, Recruitment Management
- Good communication skills
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Wlling to be placed in Tanjung, South Kalimantan
- Willing to be contractual for 1 (one) year period for project
|Apply Email Print Back|