|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 17/TPI/EC/07-2017 Position Name : HR Staff Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 2 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- To assist the Human Resources Leader to provide the MPP and sourcing activities to seek the candidates to fulfill the organization requirement.Socialize corporate policies to all site employees to create a conducive industrial relationship between employees and the company.
- To conduct the recruitment and selection activities for Site requirements.
- To conduct the administration & leave control, overtime, transfer process, daily attendance, and business travel of employees at Site.
- To administer the performance evaluation of employees at Site in accordance with applied SOP.
- To administer the employee’s resignation process in accordance to applied SOP.
- To administer and facilitate the training of employees in accordance to applied SOP.
- To administer the employee event’s to improve the employee engagement.
- To administer the payroll activities and other employee services in accordance with applied SOP.
- To support HR Leader with the monthly, quarterly, annual report of human resources to be reported to head office.
Responsible to conducting the operational human resources activities at Site to ensure all human resources services are provided in accordance with company policy, on time and support the overall project as well as performing at site.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma 3 – all major
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position
- Required Competencies : HR Administration, HR Employee Service, payroll.
- Good communication and has to be passionate in human resources.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be located at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
|Apply Email Print Back|