|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Maintenance Department Head Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- Reviewing and define the system and procedures for every maintenance and repair activities of facilities and infrastructure, power lines, instruments and information technology, heavy units and machinery in plant and residential areas.
- Reviewing the planning and maintenance / repair schedule and ensuring that the activities are running according to the schedule.
- Reviewing all operational activities of maintenance and repair, as well as providing operational guidance to ensure maintenance and maintenance activities can meet operational needs while keeping in mind the condition of the company's resources.
- Ensure every maintenance and repair activities, including workshop work environment meet safety standards and work rules and environmental sustainability.
- Ensure that every asset of a company that is under the management of the maintenance department, is always available under standard conditions.
- Oversee the performance of contractors involved in maintenance and repair activities and ensure that the contractors meet the requirements of operational and occupational safety procedures.
- Evaluating the contractor's performance as a basis for the decision of follow-up cooperation with the contractor.
- Leading negotiations / coordination with contractor to overcome the problem of repair / maintenance involving contractor and / or managing cooperation agreement.
To manage all planning and implementation of maintenance / repair of all facilities / infrastructures, power grids, instruments and information technology, heavy units and machinery in the plant area to ensure the smooth operation of the management (loading & stockpiling) of coal.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Have min 5 years experience as Maintenance Heavy Equipment or Coal Facilities Superintendent
- Have experience in repair and maintenance of Heavy Equipment Dozer, Genset, hydraulic crane etc. (Major aspect)
- Have experience in repair and maintenance of conveyor plant (Minor aspect)
- Have experience of repair and maintenance of Diesel power generation (Minor aspect)
- Willing to be located in South Kalimantan