|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 16/TPI/EC/07-2017 Position Name : Water Management Engineer Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Contract Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2017
- Job Responsibilities
- Develop and apply surface water models involving rainfall runoff/hydrology and open channel hydraulic processes for mine-scale water management planning, including watershed-scale analysis, reservoir evaluation, open channels hydraulic and hydraulic structures design analysis and maintenance.
- Gathering, organizing, managing, and analyzing data on run-off water, water level, pumping requirement, climate, rainfall, etc., typically in a GIS/database environment.
- Develop and maintain water quantity and quality data/analysis.
- Data manipulation/analysis in spreadsheets, databases, and GIS using automation technique.
- Communicate effectively with operating, geology, technical groups, contractors, etc.; and liaise with outside agencies to meet the operations overall objectives
- Ensure that all related works comply with applicable environmental regulations
- Technical writing for operations and project documents, including technical review of reports from external consultants (if any)
Responsible for developing and implementing water management plans and improvement program in the area of water catchment and the pit dedicated as water sources for power plant.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Have minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field from mining industry
- Required skills: Water Management, Enviroment Certification (Certified), Pengawas Operasional Pratama POP (Certified)
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Good communication skill
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tanjung Tabalong, South Kalimantan