|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : - Position Name : Business Development Manager Work Location : DKI Jakarta Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Permanent Minimum Year of Experience : 13 Year(s) Closing Date : 31 August 2017
- Job Responsibilities
To explore potential new business and develop new business opportunities for Adaro Group that will maximise revenue for the entire organization.
- To monitor logistic businesses situations and collect information regarding market needs and demand to anticipate opportunities and risk that may occur in markets.
- To explore other business opportunity for Adaro Logistic Group based on company’s strategic directions.
- To liaise with potential partners and analyze best partner for the organization.
- To analyse a feasibility study proposal for a project term economic, regulation, permit & licenses, as well as risk and reward analysis.
- To conduct feasibility studies to determine the business prospect prior to proceeding to the next stage development.
- To explore and secure possible funding option for the new projects to ensure that projects have available financial resources.
- To produc reports / presentation of new business opportunities to division and group management as needed.
- To monitor and analyze relevant commercial legislation and their impacts on the new business opportunities as well as providing recommendations to management regarding the step that needs to be taken to address the legislations.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree from Business Management / All Major
- Have min 13 years total experience; with 3 years experience as Business Development Manager in Logistics industry
- Competencies required: Business Analysis, Market Knowledge Management, Market Planning, and Customer Satisfaction
- Strong leadership and communication skill