|Career » Vacancy Detail|
- Job Information
MPRF Code : 07/TPI/EC/06-2016 Position Name : Instrumentation & Control Inspector Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan Available Position : 1 Employment Status : Contract Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s) Closing Date : 30 September 2017
- Job Responsibilities
Responsible for monitoring and coordinating subcontractor performance on the construction of the power plant project’s instrumentation and control to ensure that construction is done as according to specification, design, and schedule.
- Monitor subcontractor’s performance on the construction of the power plant’s instrumentation and control to ensure that construction is done as according to design.
- Identify electrical design issues during the construction of the power plant’s instrumentation and control and to recommend and coordinate action plans to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Monitor and report subcontractor’s construction progress for the power plant’s instrumentation and control to ensure construction is done on schedule and to recommend corrective actions for any electrical engineering issues.
- Identify potential cost-effective equipment modification that has the potential to improve performance, reliability and safety.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of instructions regarding the construction of the power plant’s instrumentation and control from the I&C Engineer and Electrical and I&C Department Head to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design.
- Coordinate subcontractor activities regarding the construction of instrumentation and control for the power plant and to monitor the progress and performance of the subcontractors to ensure that the power plant’s instrumentation and control is constructed on schedule and on spec.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering/ Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Min. 3 years experience in both control and instrument engineering as well as electrical engineering (project construction or plant maintenance) preferably in power plant projects
- Required Competencies : I&C Engineering, Technology Design, Project Management, System Analysis
- Government certification on Electric / I&C Engineering (preferred)
- Good communication & managerial skills
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Willing to be placed at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan