Adaro Privacy Statement
Adaro is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals. To deliver our commitment to privacy, we will comply with legislations and regulations of the countries in which we operate.
- Communicate this Privacy Statement to all employees and stakeholders to ensure awareness of their requirement to comply with our privacy standards and to anyone else who asks for it
- Ensure lawful, fair and unobtrusive means are used to only collect personal information that is necessary for our business purposes
- Collect sensitive information only with the individual's consent not disclose any personal information to an unrelated third party, except with the individual's consent or where we are required to do so by law
- Take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information in a secure manner when we have no further need for it or are required to do so by law
- Ensure only authorised personnel who have agreed to keep personal information confidential have access to the information
- Take reasonable steps to keep personal information up to date, accurate and complete
- In most cases provide individuals access to their personal information on request, and
- Periodically review and revise this Privacy Statement and related procedures to maintain their relevance.
Adaro recognizes and respects the importance of each individual's privacy. This Statement and related procedures ensure all personal information held by Adaro is handled appropriately and kept confidential.
What do we use personal information for?
Any personal details you provide will be used for the purpose of dealing with your request, enquiry or application for employment. This may involve disclosing your personal information to companies within the Adaro Group, or to service providers who assist us in operating our business. These organisations are required to comply with the principles of this Statement.
If your request is for company newsletters or other material, you can direct your e-mail to Corporate Affairs and Communications at email@example.com. Your details and information about the newsletters, or material you wish to receive will be held on the client database and used for the purpose of administering your subscription or request. Corporate Affairs and Communications may use your e-mail details to contact you from time to time to provide you with information about Adaro.
With regard to all other enquiries, your details will only be accessible and used by personnel dealing directly with your request. We do not use, or disclose, any personal details you provide to us for the purposes of direct marketing.
Disclosing Personal Information
As noted above, we may share personal information with related companies or with contractors performing services for Adaro, which are required to comply with this Statement. Adaro will only make such disclosures to achieve the purpose for which the information was provided. Otherwise, Adaro' policy is not to disclose any personal information to any unrelated third party, except with your consent, or where we are required by law to do so.
Retention and Disposal of Information
Adaro will only keep personal information it needs for the purpose for which it was collected. Adaro will dispose of such information when it has no further need to use it, or it is required by law to do so.
Adaro Web Site
This Statement applies to all our web pages at www.Adaro.com (the site). It explains our practices on collection and processing of any personal information that may be collected as a result of your use of the site (i.e. information from which an individual's identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained).
What information does Adaro collect via its web site?
This site allows you to contact Adaro by feedback form for the purpose of requesting information about Adaro or making other enquiries.
By submitting the feedback form, you provide us with certain personal information which may include your name, e-mail address and any other details you include in your form. This information is collected by us for the purpose of dealing with your request. We may not be able to deal with your request without this information.
In line with our policy on e-mail security, any e-mails you send will be automatically scanned, which could result in certain attachments and styles of message being automatically blocked. Our IT administrators may have access to your e-mails to authorise the content. This is done purely for IT security purposes and our IT administrators will not access the contents of your e-mails once this process is complete.
Security of Information
You should be aware that the internet is not a secure environment. However, Adaro uses all reasonable efforts to ensure any personal information collected is held securely. In addition, only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Such personnel have agreed to ensure confidentiality of this information and are required to comply with this policy.